Date: 13th January 2015 at 1:17pm
Written by:

Some sources in Portugal are reporting that Sporting Lisbon have completed a deal to let William Carvalho leave to join Arsenal.

The 22-year-old defensive midfielder will be a crucial signing and has cost the Gunners around £25m. Every Arsenal fan will be singing with joy at the news of Wenger finally buying a defensive midfielder.

Arsenal beat some top teams to Carvalho’s signature, beating Manchester United, Liverpool and Real Madrid . It is thought that Carvalho is ready to take the step into the Premier League and to be Arsenal’s midfield engine for many years to come.

0 responses to “DEAL DONE : Arsenal finally secure defensive midfielder”

1. swazigooner says:

well, I’m keeping my fingers crossed only to free them whe the story is confirmed on our Official Website. A good additon though

2. Ian Hawthorne says:

Deal done is an awfully bold statement. I expect this to turn sour. Too good to be true.

3. Yeah Right says:

Not a single quote to back this up, apart from ‘sources in Portugal’. Check Arsenal.com, nothing on there. Could this possibly be a desperate attempt to get clicks? It worked on me, sadly.

4. Michael says:

As an arsenal fan I won’t believe any rumours until it is confirmed and the player is being given his chas

5. Hendrix says:

I certainly wouldn’t belief this story not till it’s confirm on Arsenal official website

6. Samuel Olems says:

all d guys posting all dis unconfirmed news shld stop fulling us if dere is notin for u guys to post……

7. Shubham says:

Hi Folks at the Gooner, kindly refrain from putting up misleading headlines. The whole story presented here is still in the realms of imagination. So please do not post such unsubstantiated pieces.

8. antique gunmen says:

This could be true. Carvalho isn’t the same league as Hummels, who’ll shock me anytime. But yeah, before we jump into foolishment lets wait arsenal.com.

9. ify says:

This story for the gods

10. Mac silas says:

Pls we need this from a confirm source…..
    Dont fool us wit fake stories

11. ajay harichand says:

why spread all the false rumours
    please stop making us happy and nothing gets
    done in the end.

12. MUHAMMAD says:

well first of all am happy with the new in respect of william carvalho that he agreed and accept the gunner amount twenty five million pounds, therefore am waiting to get it through the media yes really before i will accept it but sometimes papers duo said it to enable them have customers that’s my believed.

13. as supporter gunner I can only pray and hope the deal be actualised.

14. for let us hope it will happen but all de same na still fake story