- Its Wigan, we’re Arsenal.
- Forget the two points dropped a few weeks back, we’ve won two on the trot and we’re on home turf
- Anything less than a win will be a disaster, need to keep gap between 4th large, and keep the gap on 1st small
- If we win we will go 2nd for a short time, and maybe top if United draw
- Players have point to prove since last home game, being Leeds 1-1. They need to win back the home fans
- Their best is N’zogbia
- Our whole starting 11 is better than him
- Still no major injuries except T.V, Fabianksi and Diaby, leaving virtually a full squad to pick from.
- Will Wenger make changes, knowing what happened last time, or will he go for the easy win with a full squad.
Expected Line Up: Schezney, Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy, Wilshere, Song, Cesc, Nasri, Theo, RVP.
Expected Score: 4-0 Arsenal
If we play our strongest 11 I can’t see a reason why we won’t BATTER Wigan (in the 8-0 region). There may be players rested for Ipswich on tuesday, which is a must win and we have a FA Cup game against Huddersfield the following Sunday, where fair to say our 2nd team MUST be able to beat them. So theres no reason to really rest a lot players, except the odd one.
Heres my predicted score and table (BBC Predictor) :
Come on the Arsenal, theres no reason why we won’t win this game