- Fa Cup 3rd Round replay at Ellen Road tommorow
- Winner will play Huddersfield at home
- Last score was 1-1 and we was fortunate to get a draw!
- Arsenal played very bad against Leeds at the Emirates, with a weakened team. Surely Wenger will put out a stronger 11 than last time…
- No injuries suffered from West Ham, so nearly a whole squad is available to choose from
- Almunia, Vermalean and Diaby definitely out, with Squillaci and Fabianski a doubt.
- Sagna expected to return to squad after serving his 3 match ban
- Leeds wont be scared of us, meaning they might come at us, leaving them open at the back.
- Even a 2nd string arsenal side should beat them, but our 2nd team has been crap recently to say the least, so expect some big players in. However also expect some changes from West Ham. Gunna be hard to guess line up.
- If we play any decent at all we should beat them. We are the Arsenal, they are Leeds.
- Maybe Miquel will start for us to give Djourou a much needed rest
- Maybe Sagna, Denilson and Gibbs to give them some playing time
- Maybe Arshavin to prove himself without being booed by home fome fans
- Maybe Chamakh over RVP to give him some time, but then again RVP looks as sharp as he once was..
Expected Line Up: Schzeny, Sagna, Miquel/Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Denilson, Fabregas, Theo, Arsh, Chamakh
Predicted Score: 3-1 Arsenal … Chamakh, Arshavin, Theo