- SanoGO! Yaya to leave in January
- Liverpool boss labels Arsenal player as ‘perfect’
- Big Festive German: Gunners followed around by Christmas carollers for BT Sport advert
- Guess who’s back, back again?
- Arsenal legends slam anti-Arsene Wenger protests
- Thierry Henry targets Arsenal coaching role
- Why naming Jurgen Klopp as Arsene Wenger’s successor would be ill-conceived by Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Man United LIVE BLOG in association with Europcar
- Arsene Wenger reveals how close he was to signing Lionel Messi
- Jose Mourinho: ‘Chelsea star is NOT joining Arsenal’
Possible Arsenal departures in the January transfer window
The January transfer window is fast approaching and there will undoubtedly be a lot of transfers made all over the world, possibly even more than normal due to the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Brazil this summer. With players wanting to showcase their talents to their international managers in hope of making their World Cup dreams a reality, those players that don’t often get a lot of football will more than likely be on the lookout for loan deals or permanent moves to insure that they are getting first team football ahead of this summer. Arsenal fans will be hoping to see some new faces at the club in 2014, however there are some players that may look to move on from The Emirates this winter.
Click here or go to the next page of this post, to view those players that could be leaving Arsenal in January.