- Arsene Wenger plans bid for Manchester City midfielder
- Julian Draxler poised for Arsenal transfer
- Where to now for Arsenal with this unlucky hand?
- Arsenal linked with £30million swoop on Premier League pair
- Arsene Wenger welcomes striker
- Player’s agent confirms talks with Arsenal
- Arsenal star makes a surprising admission
- Reports: Arsenal to pay £2million for new striker
- Reports: Arsenal eyeing move for Liverpool defender
- Arsene Wenger confirms he is seeking January deal for winger
Possible Arsenal departures in the January transfer window
The January transfer window is fast approaching and there will undoubtedly be a lot of transfers made all over the world, possibly even more than normal due to the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Brazil this summer. With players wanting to showcase their talents to their international managers in hope of making their World Cup dreams a reality, those players that don’t often get a lot of football will more than likely be on the lookout for loan deals or permanent moves to insure that they are getting first team football ahead of this summer. Arsenal fans will be hoping to see some new faces at the club in 2014, however there are some players that may look to move on from The Emirates this winter.
Click here or go to the next page of this post, to view those players that could be leaving Arsenal in January.