- Arsenal vs Hull City LIVE BLOG in association with Europcar
- Welbeck to add to his Arsenal account? Tweet with #AFCLive
- Live: Arsenal vs Tottenham
- Good news for Arsenal: Ramsey and Ozil injury latest
- Arsene Wenger plans bid for Manchester City midfielder
- Julian Draxler poised for Arsenal transfer
- Where to now for Arsenal with this unlucky hand?
- Arsenal linked with £30million swoop on Premier League pair
- Arsene Wenger welcomes striker
- Player’s agent confirms talks with Arsenal
Robert Lewandowski WANTS sensational move to Arsenal
“Robert Lewandowski WANTS sensational move to Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea”: This is the headline that the Daily Star is running with today.
Now would’t that be a big signing for Arsenal? If Arsene Wenger ever need to make the signing of his career, Robert Lewandowski would be it. Fans were happy with Ozil, but Lewandowski would be THE signing of all time. The Polish striker is arguably one of the best finishers in the game today and to have him link up with the current creative players at Arsenal would be a match made in heaven.
It had been thought that Lewandowski would be joining Bayern Munich next season after refusing to stay at Borussia Dortmund but the 25-year old striker has said he has not signed a contract with Bayern yet and he would like to play in the Premier League.
“I will be able to sign a contract (with any club] in January, but I have never said that I will sign a contract with Bayern,’ Lewandowski told a national newspaper.
“It was a misunderstanding.
“One day I would like to play in the Premier League. It would be a great experience.”
Arsene Weneger should jump onto this situation and do all he can to tempt Lewandowski to join Arsenal ahead of Manchester United and Chelsea. It would not be to difficult, all Wenger has to tell the striker is that he should look at Manchester United and see how they are declining now after the departure of Alex Ferguson. As for Chelsea, he should know that Mourinho will not stay there for too long and the team will be in a downward spiral when he decides he has had enough and wants a new challenge. Arsenal would offer him more stability and an opportunity to play in a side that will great tonnes of chances for him to score.